FOREST CITY, Iowa — RV owners can kick their motorhome lifestyle into high gear with the new Itasca Solei, a luxury diesel pusher at an attractive price, Winnebago Industries announced today.
The Solei shows off its muscle with a Freightliner XCS chassis featuring a 340-hp Cummins diesel engine coupled with a six-speed Allison transmission. Its softer side comes through in the polished Corian galley countertops, coffee-glazed cabinetry, LED ceiling lights, and upscale entertainment features. And, with Smart Storage as an integral part of both floorplans, users will have plenty of room to bring even more luxury items with them.
Highlights of the new Class A diesel pusher series include:
- Two floorplans – the 34T and 38R
- Attractive price
- Loaded with standard features
- Powered driver and passenger seats in leatherette
- Radio/rearview color monitor system with 6″ touch screen
- Powered mirrors with defrost/side-view cameras
- Powered MCD visor shade for the front windshield
- MCD blackout shades in the coach area
- Soft vinyl ceilings
- LED ceiling lights
- Vinyl tile flooring throughout
- Polished Corian galley countertops and tiled backsplash
- Home theater sound bar with DVD/CD player
- Full-coach water filtration system
- 6,000-watt Cummins Onan diesel generator
- 2,000-watt inverter/charger
- Roof A/C with heat pump
- Hydraulic leveling jacks
- Dual-glazed coach windows
- Heated holding tank compartment
- Powered patio awning with LED lighting
- Exterior wash station
- Low profile allows unit to fit through 12′ door opening while having amazing storage of up to 228 cubic feet (38R)
- Fireplace, +Lounger, powered StudioLoft (34T only), stackable washer/dryer, automatic HDTV satellite antenna system, satellite radio, and Ideal Rest Noveau air sleep system
- Duo Solar/Blackout roller shades
Two floorplans have been introduced. They include:
A real value in a fully-equipped Class A diesel motorhome, the 34T offers a driver side slide with the unique inLounge extendable U-shaped sectional sofa/sleeper in leatherette, versatile inTable movable drop-leaf table, and a passenger side slide galley with island sink. The 34T also features a large private bath, queen-size walk-around bed, and a large wardrobe.
The 38R features two slideout rooms with an exceptional bath-and-a-half floorplan. A rear master suite provides a private rear bathroom and a queen-size bed with large wardrobe and a 28-inch HDTV that flips down from the ceiling for easy viewing. The 38R also includes a Flex Bed system that provides bunk beds, wardrobe, or converts into a dinette, whichever you choose. Also standard in the 38R is a half bath, Comfort Sofa Sleeper, BenchMark dinette with Dream Dinette table, full-featured galley with pantry and residential refrigerator, and large 50-inch HDTV above the optional fireplace.
SOURCE: Winnebago Industries press release